The authors are deeply grateful to the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project No. 50433030) and the MOST National Research Project (No. 2002CB613403) for their financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
High-Efficiency Red Phosphorescent Iridium Dendrimers with Charge- Transporting Dendrons: Synthesis and Electroluminescent Properties†
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 3580–3589, November, 2007
How to Cite
Liang, B., Wang, L., Xu, Y. H., Shi, H. H. and Cao, Y. (2007), High-Efficiency Red Phosphorescent Iridium Dendrimers with Charge- Transporting Dendrons: Synthesis and Electroluminescent Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3580–3589. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700222
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50433030
- MOST National Research Project. Grant Number: 2002CB613403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!