This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 60325412, 90406021, and 50428303). W.-Y. Lai acknowledges Fudan University for the 6th Graduate Innovation Fund (CQH2203003) and helpful discussions with Professor D. D. C. Bradley at Imperial College London (U. K.).
Kinked Star-Shaped Fluorene/ Triazatruxene Co-oligomer Hybrids with Enhanced Functional Properties for High-Performance, Solution-Processed, Blue Organic Light-Emitting Diodes†
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 265–276, January, 2008
How to Cite
Lai, W.-Y., He, Q.-Y., Zhu, R., Chen, Q.-Q. and Huang, W. (2008), Kinked Star-Shaped Fluorene/ Triazatruxene Co-oligomer Hybrids with Enhanced Functional Properties for High-Performance, Solution-Processed, Blue Organic Light-Emitting Diodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 265–276. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700224
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60325412, 90406021, 50428303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!