We thank Talmon Arad, Eugenia Klein and Ronit Popovitz-Biro for their help in different aspects of the electron microscopy and Prof. Muki Spiegel, Sharon Marziano, and David Krugoliac from the Israel Oceanographic and Limnological Research company for providing fresh sea urchins. The study was supported by the Minerva Foundation and the Helen & Milton A. Kimmelman Center for Biomolecular Structure & Assembly. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Mineral Deposition and Crystal Growth in the Continuously Forming Teeth of Sea Urchins†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2693–2700, October, 2007
How to Cite
Ma, Y. R., Weiner, S. and Addadi, L. (2007), Mineral Deposition and Crystal Growth in the Continuously Forming Teeth of Sea Urchins. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2693–2700. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700234
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2007
- Minerva Foundation
- Helen & Milton A. Kimmelman Center for Biomolecular Structure & Assembly
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!