This work is supported by the Research Grants Council, Earmarked Research Grant HKBU2020/06P, Hong Kong Baptist University Faculty Research Grant, FRG/05-06/I-48, and Hong Kong Innovation and Technology Commission Guangzhou-Hong Kong Industrial Support Grant, ITC/05-06/02.
Efficient Deep-Blue Organic Light-Emitting Diodes: Arylamine-Substituted Oligofluorenes†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3194–3199, November, 2007
How to Cite
Gao, Z. Q., Li, Z. H., Xia, P. F., Wong, M. S., Cheah, K. W. and Chen, C. H. (2007), Efficient Deep-Blue Organic Light-Emitting Diodes: Arylamine-Substituted Oligofluorenes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3194–3199. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700238
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2007
- Research Grants Council, Earmarked Research Grant. Grant Number: HKBU2020/06P
- Hong Kong Baptist University Faculty Research Grant. Grant Number: FRG/05-06/I-48
- Hong Kong Innovation and Technology Commission Guangzhou-Hong Kong Industrial Support Grant. Grant Number: ITC/05-06/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!