This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China through contract No.20274042, and by 2005HANCET-11 of Henan Province, P.R. China. The authors sincerely acknowledge Prof. Mingsheng Tang and Dr. Hongming Wang from Zhengzhou University, Prof. Jianguo Yu from Beijing Normal University, and Prof. Wenjian Liu from Peking University for their kind suggestions and great help in the computational analysis about the possible structure of the molecule M2.
Photorefractive Performance of Hyperstructured Cyclotriphosphazene Molecular Glasses containing Carbazole Moieties†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 362–368, January, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Shi, J., Jiang, Z. W., Huang, M. M., Chen, Z. J., Gong, Q. H. and Cao, S. K. (2008), Photorefractive Performance of Hyperstructured Cyclotriphosphazene Molecular Glasses containing Carbazole Moieties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 362–368. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700257
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20274042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!