We thank the National Basic Research Program (2007CB808000) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20473045, 20574040, and 50573042) for financial support. Partial support from the State Key Laboratory of Polymer Physics and Chemistry (200615) is acknowledged. We also thank Prof. Yuping Dong at the Beijing Institute of Technology for providing DAR.
Surface Imprinting in Layer-by-Layer Nanostructured Films†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1821–1827, July, 2007
How to Cite
Shi, F., Liu, Z., Wu, G.-L., Zhang, M., Chen, H., Wang, Z. Q., Zhang, X. and Willner, I. (2007), Surface Imprinting in Layer-by-Layer Nanostructured Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1821–1827. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700267
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2007
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2007CB808000
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20473045, 20574040, 50573042
- State Key Laboratory of Polymer Physics and Chemistry. Grant Number: 200615
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!