This project was supported by the National Nature Science Foundation of China under Contract Nos. 20 221 603, 20 536 050, and 20 376 082. The authors wish to thank Xing-Zhu Zhou, Yong-Hong Gu, Qing Xia, and Meng-Yao Li for their assistance. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Preparation and Application of Novel Microspheres Possessing Autofluorescent Properties†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3153–3158, November, 2007
How to Cite
Wei, W., Wang, L.-Y., Yuan, L., Wei, Q., Yang, X.-D., Su, Z.-G. and Ma, G.-H. (2007), Preparation and Application of Novel Microspheres Possessing Autofluorescent Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3153–3158. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700274
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2007
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20 221 603, 20 536 050, 20 376 082
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!