This work has been supported financially by the National Natural Science Foundation (NSF) of China, the Government of Guangdong Province for the NSF and industry program, and the Government of Guangzhou City. The authors thank Prof. Kok Wai Cheah (Department of Physics, Centre for Advanced Luminescence Materials, Hong Kong Baptist University) and Dr. Jing Wang (State Key Laboratory of OMT, Sun Yat-Sen University) for helpful discussions on the luminescence. S.D., P.L., J.-G.Z., and X.F.Y. have contributed equally to this work. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Textured Tubular Nanoparticle Structures: Precursor-Templated Synthesis of GaN Sub-micrometer Sized Tubes†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1879–1886, August, 2007
How to Cite
Ding, S., Lu, P., Zheng, J.-G., Yang, X. F., Zhao, F. L., Chen, J., Wu, H. and Wu, M. M. (2007), Textured Tubular Nanoparticle Structures: Precursor-Templated Synthesis of GaN Sub-micrometer Sized Tubes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 1879–1886. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700289
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation (NSF) of China
- Government of Guangdong Province for the NSF and industry program
- Government of Guangzhou City
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!