This work was supported from the European Commission as part of the POLYAPPLY project (IP507143) and by the Austrian Fonds zur Förderung der Wissenschaftlichen Forschung (P17068-N02).
Orders-of-Magnitude Reduction of the Contact Resistance in Short-Channel Hot Embossed Organic Thin Film Transistors by Oxidative Treatment of Au-Electrodes†
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2687–2692, October, 2007
How to Cite
Stadlober, B., Haas, U., Gold, H., Haase, A., Jakopic, G., Leising, G., Koch, N., Rentenberger, S. and Zojer, E. (2007), Orders-of-Magnitude Reduction of the Contact Resistance in Short-Channel Hot Embossed Organic Thin Film Transistors by Oxidative Treatment of Au-Electrodes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2687–2692. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700294
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2007
- European Commission
- POLYAPPLY project. Grant Number: IP507143
- Austrian Fonds zur Förderung der Wissenschaftlichen Forschung. Grant Number: P17068-N02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!