The Imprint of Electropolymerized Polyphenol Films on Electrodes by Donor-Acceptor Interactions: Selective Electrochemical Sensing of N,N′-dimethyl-4,4′-bipyridinium (Methyl Viologen)
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 3858–3863, December, 2007
How to Cite
Riskin, M., Tel-Vered, R. and Willner, I. (2007), The Imprint of Electropolymerized Polyphenol Films on Electrodes by Donor-Acceptor Interactions: Selective Electrochemical Sensing of N,N′-dimethyl-4,4′-bipyridinium (Methyl Viologen). Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3858–3863. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700303
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!