I.M. thanks the European Union for a Marie Curie Chair and the Royal Society for a Wolfson Research Merit Award. E.H.S. thanks the Canadian Government for a Canada Research Chair. M.N. thanks the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Japan for Overseas Advanced Educational Research Practice Support Program. We are also grateful to Ethan J. D. Klem, Dr. Tim Burrow, Georgeta Masson, Kyoung Taek Kim, and Hai Wang for their contributions to the characterization of the described materials.
Donor–Acceptor C60-Containing Polyferrocenylsilanes: Synthesis, Characterization, and Applications in Photodiode Devices†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 470–477, February 11, 2008
How to Cite
Nanjo, M., Cyr, P. W., Liu, K., Sargent, E. H. and Manners, I. (2008), Donor–Acceptor C60-Containing Polyferrocenylsilanes: Synthesis, Characterization, and Applications in Photodiode Devices. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 470–477. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700315
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!