J. N. Wang is thankful to the Outstanding Youth Fund from The National Natural Science Foundation of China and the fund for the national 863 project of 2007AA05Z128.
Preparation of Short Carbon Nanotubes and Application as an Electrode Material in Li-Ion Batteries†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 3613–3618, November, 2007
How to Cite
Wang, X. X., Wang, J. N., Chang, H. and Zhang, Y. F. (2007), Preparation of Short Carbon Nanotubes and Application as an Electrode Material in Li-Ion Batteries. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3613–3618. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700319
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2007
- Outstanding Youth Fund from The National Natural Science Foundation of China
- national 863 project. Grant Number: 2007AA05Z128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!