This work was financially supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2004CB719500) and the Natural Science Foundation of China (20322201). The support from the ARC Centre for Functional Nanomaterials funded by the Australia Research Council under its Centre of Excellence Scheme is also appreciated.
Novel Multi-functional Mixed-oxide Catalysts for Effective NOx Capture, Decomposition, and Reduction†
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 3598–3606, November, 2007
How to Cite
Yu, J. J., Wang, X. P., Li, L. D., Hao, Z. P., Xu, Z. P. and Lu, G. Q. (2007), Novel Multi-functional Mixed-oxide Catalysts for Effective NOx Capture, Decomposition, and Reduction. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3598–3606. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700334
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2007
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2004CB719500
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20322201
- Australia Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!