We thank the National Science Council of Taiwan for the financial support of this research (Grant NSC95-2113-M-007-031-MY3). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Seed-Mediated Synthesis of Monodispersed Cu2O Nanocubes with Five Different Size Ranges from 40 to 420 nm†
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 3773–3780, December, 2007
How to Cite
Kuo, C.-H., Chen, C.-H. and Huang, M. H. (2007), Seed-Mediated Synthesis of Monodispersed Cu2O Nanocubes with Five Different Size Ranges from 40 to 420 nm. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3773–3780. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700356
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2007
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC95-2113-M-007-031-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!