This work was funded by the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR (direct allocation through the Chinese University of Hong Kong under the Project Code of 2060285) and the Joint Research Scheme between the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR and the National Natural Science Foundation of China under the Project Codes of 2900318 (RGC) and 20731160001 (NSFC). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Formation of Gold and Silver Nanoparticle Arrays and Thin Shells on Mesostructured Silica Nanofibers†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3258–3266, November, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Ni, W., Kou, X., Yeung, M. H., Sun, L., Wang, J. and Yan, C. (2007), Formation of Gold and Silver Nanoparticle Arrays and Thin Shells on Mesostructured Silica Nanofibers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3258–3266. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700366
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2007
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR. Grant Number: Project Code of 2060285
- Joint Research Scheme between the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 2900318, 20731160001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!