The support of the National Science Foundation and the Army Research Office are acknowledged with gratitude. We also acknowledge Dr. V. Zaikovskii of the Boreskov Catalysis Institute for high resolution TEM studies.
Nanoparticles Prepared by Salt Vapor-Solvent Vapor Cocondensation and Controlled Nucleation: Metal Sulfides (ZnS, CdS, CdSe, PbS), and Metal Halide (LiF). Size, Aggregates, Structures, Digestive Ripening, Superlattices, and Impregnations†
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 3562–3568, November, 2007
How to Cite
Heroux, D., Ponce, A., Cingarapu, S. and Klabunde, K. J. (2007), Nanoparticles Prepared by Salt Vapor-Solvent Vapor Cocondensation and Controlled Nucleation: Metal Sulfides (ZnS, CdS, CdSe, PbS), and Metal Halide (LiF). Size, Aggregates, Structures, Digestive Ripening, Superlattices, and Impregnations. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3562–3568. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700373
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2007
- National Science Foundation
- Army Research Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!