Financial support provided by the Australian Research Council through the ARC Centre of Excellence (CE0561616) and ARC Discovery (DP0559891) projects is gratefully acknowledged. The authors thank Dr. T. Silver at the University of Wollongong (Australia) and Dr. H. S. Kim at the University of Pennsylvania (USA) for their contributions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
The Effect of Morphological Modification on the Electrochemical Properties of SnO2 Nanomaterials†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 455–461, February 11, 2008
How to Cite
Park, M.-S., Kang, Y.-M., Wang, G.-X., Dou, S.-X. and Liu, H.-K. (2008), The Effect of Morphological Modification on the Electrochemical Properties of SnO2 Nanomaterials. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 455–461. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700407
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!