We thank the Grants-in-Aid from the NSFC (20433010, 90606017, 20673144, 50521201, 20573005), NKBRSF (G2006CB806102), the 863 Program from the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology, and the RFDP of the Ministry of Education of China. The authors express their sincere thanks to Dr. X. Guo and Prof. C. Jin at the Beijing Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Center, Peking University, for the assistance in NMR analyses. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Europium Complex With Excellent Two-Photon-Sensitized Luminescence Properties†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 3663–3669, November, 2007
How to Cite
Hao, R., Li, M., Wang, Y., Zhang, J., Ma, Y., Fu, L., Wen, X., Wu, Y., Ai, X., Zhang, S. and Wei, Y. (2007), A Europium Complex With Excellent Two-Photon-Sensitized Luminescence Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3663–3669. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700413
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2007
- Grants-in-Aid from the NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20433010, 90606017, 20673144, 50521201, 20573005
- NKBRSF. Grant Number: G2006CB806102
- 863 Program from the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology
- RFDP of the Ministry of Education of China
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2126/2007/fp0413_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.