The work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 20333080, 20572059, 20502013 and 20773077), and the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (grant no. 2007CB808000). The authors would like to acknowledge Prof. Liduo Wang and Dr. Lian Duan, of the Key Laboratory of Organic Optoelectronics & Molecular Engineering of Ministry of Education, Department of Chemistry, Tsinghua University, for their suggestions in preparation of the OLED.
A Smart Light-Controlled Carrier Switch in an Organic Light Emitting Device†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 302–307, January, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Liu, X., Li, Z., Chen, Z., Zhao, F., Zhang, F. and Tung, C.-H. (2008), A Smart Light-Controlled Carrier Switch in an Organic Light Emitting Device. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 302–307. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700414
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20333080, 20572059, 20502013, 20773077
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2007CB808000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!