These investigations were financially supported by the Center of Organic Electronics (COE) at Linköping University, Sweden, which is financed by the Strategic Research Foundation SSF. A.G. acknowledges the financial support from the International Programme in the Physical Sciences (IPPS) of Uppsala University, Sweden. W.M. acknowledges the OPCW for Internship support and the International Programme in the Chemical Sciences (IPICS), Uppsala University, for financial assistance.
A New Donor–Acceptor–Donor Polyfluorene Copolymer with Balanced Electron and Hole Mobility†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 3836–3842, December, 2007
How to Cite
Gadisa, A., Mammo, W., Andersson, L. M., Admassie, S., Zhang, F., Andersson, M. R. and Inganäs, O. (2007), A New Donor–Acceptor–Donor Polyfluorene Copolymer with Balanced Electron and Hole Mobility. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3836–3842. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700441
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2007
- Center of Organic Electronics (COE) at Linköping University, Sweden
- Strategic Research Foundation SSF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!