Financial support by the “Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft” via SFB 508 is gratefully acknowledged.
Sub-20 nm Magnetic Dots with Perpendicular Magnetic Anisotropy†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 76–81, January, 2008
How to Cite
Stillrich, H., Frömsdorf, A., Pütter, S., Förster, S. and Oepen, H. P. (2008), Sub-20 nm Magnetic Dots with Perpendicular Magnetic Anisotropy. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 76–81. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700444
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2007
- “Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft”. Grant Number: SFB 508
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!