We thank the National Science Council of the Republic of China for a generous financial support of this research. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
A Triantennary Dendritic Galactoside-Capped Nanohybrid with a ZnS/CdSe Nanoparticle Core as a Hydrophilic, Fluorescent, Multivalent Probe for Metastatic Lung Cancer Cells†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 527–540, February 22, 2008
How to Cite
Chen, C.-T., Munot, Y. S., Salunke, S. B., Wang, Y.-C., Lin, R.-K., Lin, C.-C., Chen, C.-C. and Liu, Y.-H. (2008), A Triantennary Dendritic Galactoside-Capped Nanohybrid with a ZnS/CdSe Nanoparticle Core as a Hydrophilic, Fluorescent, Multivalent Probe for Metastatic Lung Cancer Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 527–540. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700449
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2007
- National Science Council of the Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!