One of the authors (F.L.) acknowledges a postdoctoral research fellowship of the German Research Foundation (DFG) and a Non-stipendiary Clare Hall College Research Fellowship of the Sciences. Another author (M.R.R.) thanks the DAAD for a graduate scholarship. All authors thank U. Scherf for the kind provision of MeLPPP and E. Hoke for the PIA data of polyfluorene. F.L. and A.P. thank P. E. Keivanidis for useful discussions.
Photophysical Properties of a Series of Poly(ladder-type phenylene)s†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3231–3240, November, 2007
How to Cite
Laquai, F., Mishra, A. K., Ribas, M. R., Petrozza, A., Jacob, J., Akcelrud, L., Müllen, K., Friend, R. H. and Wegner, G. (2007), Photophysical Properties of a Series of Poly(ladder-type phenylene)s. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3231–3240. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700450
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!