We thank M. Grunze for support of this work, Ch. Wöll for providing us with the experimental equipment for the spectroscopic measurements, and the BESSY II staff for assistance during the synchrotron-based experiments. C. R. would like to thank G. Solomon and M. Sukharev for fruitful discussions. This work has been supported by the German BMBF (05 KS4VHA/4), DFG (ZH 63/9-2), the European Union through the Project Contract IST-2001-35503 (LIMM), and the NSF through the Northwestern University MRSEC (DMR-0076097) and NSF International Division. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Charge Transport through Oligoarylene Self-assembled Monolayers: Interplay of Molecular Organization, Metal–Molecule Interactions, and Electronic Structure†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 3816–3828, December, 2007
How to Cite
Grave, C., Risko, C., Shaporenko, A., Wang, Y., Nuckolls, C., Ratner, M. A., Rampi, M. A. and Zharnikov, M. (2007), Charge Transport through Oligoarylene Self-assembled Monolayers: Interplay of Molecular Organization, Metal–Molecule Interactions, and Electronic Structure. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3816–3828. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700459
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2007
- German BMBF. Grant Number: 05 KS4VHA/4
- DFG. Grant Number: ZH 63/9-2
- European Union. Grant Number: IST-2001-35503
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0076097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!