This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the National Core Research Center for Nanomedical Technology (R15-2004-024-00000-0 and R01-2006-000-10023-0), the National R&D Program for Cancer Control, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea (0620190-1), the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD) (KRF-2006-311-D01001), by KOSEF (KOSEF 2007-8-1158) and the KOSEF grant funded by the Korea government (MOST).
Multifunctional Magnetic Gold Nanocomposites: Human Epithelial Cancer Detection via Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Localized Synchronous Therapy†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 258–264, January, 2008
How to Cite
Lee, J., Yang, J., Ko, H., Oh, S., Kang, J., Son, J., Lee, K., Lee, S.-W., Yoon, H.-G., Suh, J.-S., Huh, Y.-M. and Haam, S. (2008), Multifunctional Magnetic Gold Nanocomposites: Human Epithelial Cancer Detection via Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Localized Synchronous Therapy. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 258–264. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700482
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2007
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation
- National Core Research Center for Nanomedical Technology. Grant Numbers: R15-2004-024-00000-0, R01-2006-000-10023-0)
- National R&D Program for Cancer Control, Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Number: 0620190-1
- Korea Research Foundation Grant
- Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2006-311-D01001
- KOSEF. Grant Number: 2007-8-1158
- KOSEF grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!