The authors thank Colin Reese for designing the PDMS stamps and the electrode patterns. Z.B. acknowledges partial support from the National Science Foundation MRSEC Center for Polymeric Interfaces and Macromolecular Assemblies (under NSF Award DMR-0213618), Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology, Sloan Research Fellowship and Finmeccanica Faculty Scholar Fund. S.L. acknowledges the financial support from Stanford Graduate Fellowships. A.L.B. acknowledges the Bell Labs Graduate Research Fellowship and partial support from GEMSEC, an NSF support MRSEC Program at the UW. S.C.B.M. acknowledges financial support from the German Research Foundation (DFG, grant MA 3342/1-1). J.L. acknowledges financial support from the Intelligence Community Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Selective Crystallization of Organic Semiconductors on Patterned Templates of Carbon Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 2891–2896, October, 2007
How to Cite
Liu, S., Briseno, A. L., Mannsfeld, S. C. B., You, W., Locklin, J., Lee, H. W., Xia, Y. and Bao, Z. (2007), Selective Crystallization of Organic Semiconductors on Patterned Templates of Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 2891–2896. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700484
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2007
- National Science Foundation MRSEC Center for Polymeric Interfaces and Macromolecular Assemblies. Grant Number: NSF Award DMR-0213618
- Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology
- Sloan Research Fellowship and Finmeccanica Faculty Scholar Fund
- Stanford Graduate Fellowships
- Bell Labs Graduate Research Fellowship
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: MA 3342/1-1
- Intelligence Community Postdoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!