This research was supported by the Israel Science Foundation.
Stereoselective and Enantioselective Electrochemical Sensing of Monosaccharides Using Imprinted Boronic Acid-Functionalized Polyphenol Films†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 478–484, February 11, 2008
How to Cite
Granot, E., Tel-Vered, R., Lioubashevski, O. and Willner, I. (2008), Stereoselective and Enantioselective Electrochemical Sensing of Monosaccharides Using Imprinted Boronic Acid-Functionalized Polyphenol Films. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 478–484. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700498
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!