This work was supported by the Chinese National Science Foundation (20433010, 20571047). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author; included in the Supporting Information is the band structure of BaAl2O4–x with x = 0.0 and 0.08, the PDOS of Ba, Al, and O atoms in BaAl2O4, optical absorption spectra of micrometer-sized BaAl2O4 before and after reduction, the C 1s X-ray photoelectron spectra of BaAl2O4 samples before and after reduction, and FTIR spectra of BaAl2O4 before and after reduction.
Synthesis and Performance of BaAl2O4 with a Wide Spectral Range of Optical Absorption†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 3781–3790, December, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, L.-W., Wang, L. and Zhu, Y.-F. (2007), Synthesis and Performance of BaAl2O4 with a Wide Spectral Range of Optical Absorption. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3781–3790. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700506
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2007
- Chinese National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20433010, 20571047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!