The authors gratefully acknowledge the co-workers at the University of Groningen and their collaborators at the Technical University of Eindhoven, the Energy research Centre of the Netherlands (ECN), and the University of Hasselt (Belgium). Financial supports from the Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI), Netherlands Agency for Energy and Environment (SenterNovem), Foundation for Fundamental Research on Matter (FOM), and the Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials are gratefully acknowledged.
Organic Tandem and Multi-Junction Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 169–181, January, 2008
How to Cite
Hadipour, A., de Boer, B. and Blom, P. W. M. (2008), Organic Tandem and Multi-Junction Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 169–181. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700517
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2007
- Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI)
- Netherlands Agency for Energy and Environment (SenterNovem)
- Foundation for Fundamental Research on Matter (FOM)
- Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!