The authors acknowledge special MPG support in the framework of the ENERCHEM project. The authors thank Dr. Y.-F. Mei, Dr. M.-M. Titirici, A. Fuchs, U. Klock, and P. Senk for their technical assistance. L.-Z.F. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt (AvH) Foundation in Germany for financial support. The authors are grateful to Dr. Yu-Guo Guo for helpful discussions.
High Electroactivity of Polyaniline in Supercapacitors by Using a Hierarchically Porous Carbon Monolith as a Support†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3083–3087, November, 2007
How to Cite
Fan, L.-Z., Hu, Y.-S., Maier, J., Adelhelm, P., Smarsly, B. and Antonietti, M. (2007), High Electroactivity of Polyaniline in Supercapacitors by Using a Hierarchically Porous Carbon Monolith as a Support. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3083–3087. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700518
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2007
- MPG. Grant Number: ENERCHEM project
- Alexander von Humboldt (AvH) Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!