The authors thank Dr. Arie van der Lee (IEM, UMR5635, Montpellier, France) for XRD measurements, CNRS PICS 2428, Région Midi-Pyrénées CTP 3007519, and Languedoc-Roussillon CTP 249R for financial support. S.J. thanks CNRS-DFG and J.G-A thanks del Ministerio de Educatión y Ciencia de Espana for a postdoctoral fellowship EX2004-0039. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Synthesis of New RuO2@SiO2 Composite Nanomaterials and their Application as Catalytic Filters for Selective Gas Detection†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 3339–3347, November, 2007
How to Cite
Jansat, S., Pelzer, K., García-Antón, J., Raucoules, R., Philippot, K., Maisonnat, A., Chaudret, B., Guari, Y., Mehdi, A., Reyé, C. and Corriu, R. J. P. (2007), Synthesis of New RuO2@SiO2 Composite Nanomaterials and their Application as Catalytic Filters for Selective Gas Detection. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3339–3347. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700519
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2007
- CNRS. Grant Number: PICS 2428
- Région Midi-Pyrénées. Grant Number: CTP 3007519
- Languedoc-Roussillon. Grant Number: CTP 249R
- Ministerio de Educatión y Ciencia de Espana. Grant Number: EX2004-0039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!