The authors thank Prof. S. E. Sakiyama-Elbert and Ms. N. Kohrt (Department of Biomedical Engineering) for their assistance with DLS and zeta potential measurements, and Mr. G. M. Veith (Washington University Electron Microscopy Laboratory) for assistance with TEM. This material is based upon work supported by the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health as a Program of Excellence in Nanotechnology (HL080729). Small-angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) measurements were carried out at the BL-40B2 station at SPring-8, Japan, with financial support by a Grant-in-aid for Young Scientists (No. 18750194) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Facile Formation of Uniform Shell-Crosslinked Nanoparticles with Built-in Functionalities from N-Hydroxysuccinimide-Activated Amphiphilic Block Copolymers†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 551–559, February 22, 2008
How to Cite
Li, Y., Akiba, I., Harrisson, S. and Wooley, K. L. (2008), Facile Formation of Uniform Shell-Crosslinked Nanoparticles with Built-in Functionalities from N-Hydroxysuccinimide-Activated Amphiphilic Block Copolymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 551–559. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700532
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2007
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 18750194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!