The National Natural Science Foundation of China (50373029, 20674054), the Key Project of the Ministry of Education of China (106131), and the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education by the Ministry of Education of China (20040610042) are acknowledged for supporting this research. The authors are grateful to X.-Y. Zhang at the Analytical and Testing Center of Sichuan University for her help in the SEM observations, and also thank the Kohjin Co., Ltd., Japan, for kindly supplying the N-isopropylacrylamide.
A Thermoresponsive Membrane for Chiral Resolution†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 652–663, February 22, 2008
How to Cite
Yang, M., Chu, L.-Y., Wang, H.-D., Xie, R., Song, H. and Niu, C. H. (2008), A Thermoresponsive Membrane for Chiral Resolution. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 652–663. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700534
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2007
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20040610042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!