This work was supported by the European Commission through the STREP project MODECOM (NMP-CT-2006-016434). The authors gratefully acknowledge the Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS-FRFC) for its financial support. E. H. and D. B. are FNRS Postdoctoral Research Fellow and Research Associate, respectively. B. V. A. acknowledges a grant from FRIA (‘Fonds pour la Formation à la Recherche dans l'Industrie et dans l'Agriculture’).
Energy Transport along Conjugated Polymer Chains: Through-Space or Through-Bond?†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 492–498, February 11, 2008
How to Cite
Van Averbeke, B., Beljonne, D. and Hennebicq, E. (2008), Energy Transport along Conjugated Polymer Chains: Through-Space or Through-Bond?. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 492–498. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700574
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2007
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS-FRFC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!