This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20425102 and 20521140450), the China Ministry of Education and Shanghai Science Foundation (05XD14010). Y. S. and O. T. thank Swedish Science Research Council (VR), VINNOVA and Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) for financial support. S. C. thanks Prof. Mietek Jaroniec (Department of Chemistry, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio 44242) for scientific discussion. Critic reading of Sam Stevens (Manchester University) is acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Synthesis and Characterization of Silica Nanotubes with Radially Oriented Mesopores†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 541–550, February 22, 2008
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Qiu, H., Wu, X., Li, H., Li, Y., Sakamoto, Y., Inoue, Y., Sakamoto, K., Terasaki, O. and Che, S. (2008), Synthesis and Characterization of Silica Nanotubes with Radially Oriented Mesopores. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 541–550. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700593
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20425102, 20521140450
- the China Ministry of Education and Shanghai Science Foundation. Grant Number: 05XD14010
- Swedish Science Research Council (VR)
- VINNOVA and Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!