This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20425102 and 20521140450), the China Ministry of Education and Shanghai Science Foundation (05XD14010). Y. S. and O. T. thank Swedish Science Research Council (VR), VINNOVA and Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) for financial support. S. C. thanks Prof. Mietek Jaroniec (Department of Chemistry, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio 44242) for scientific discussion. Critic reading of Sam Stevens (Manchester University) is acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Synthesis and Characterization of Silica Nanotubes with Radially Oriented Mesopores†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 541–550, February 22, 2008
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Qiu, H., Wu, X., Li, H., Li, Y., Sakamoto, Y., Inoue, Y., Sakamoto, K., Terasaki, O. and Che, S. (2008), Synthesis and Characterization of Silica Nanotubes with Radially Oriented Mesopores. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 541–550. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700593
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20425102, 20521140450
- the China Ministry of Education and Shanghai Science Foundation. Grant Number: 05XD14010
- Swedish Science Research Council (VR)
- VINNOVA and Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2126/2008/adfm200700593_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.