We acknowledge personnel and facility support of this work through the US Department of Energy (DE-AC02-98CH10886) as well as PI support from the National Science Foundation (CAREER award DMR-0348239) and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation (2006–2008). We also acknowledge J. Quinn (SUNY Stony Brook), S. Van Horn (Central Microscopy Imaging Center, SUNY Stony Brook), and D. Wang (Department of Physics, Boston College) for their technical assistance with electron microscopy. In addition, we thank A. Moodenbaugh, Q. Li, and Q. Jie (Brookhaven National Laboratory) for their assistance with SQUID measurements. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Green Synthesis and Property Characterization of Single-Crystalline Perovskite Fluoride Nanorods†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 103–112, January, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Mao, Y., Park, T.-J. and Wong, S. S. (2008), Green Synthesis and Property Characterization of Single-Crystalline Perovskite Fluoride Nanorods. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 103–112. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700655
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2007
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0348239
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!