Dr. Lu Yang and Dr. Huisheng Peng contributed equally to this work. This work was partially supported by ONR, NSF-CARRER Award, and Sandia National Laboratories. The authors thank Dr. Jibao He for the TEM characterization, Dr. Weilie Zhou for the SEM characterization, Dr. Louise Braud Nohyphen and Dr. Kyriakos D. Papadopoulos for the optical and fluorescent microscopic measurement, and Dr. Jiebin Pang for useful discussion. Los Alamos National Laboratory is operated by Los Alamos National Security, LLC, for the National Security Administration of the U. S. Department of Energy under contract DE-AC52-06NA25396. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Hierarchical Assembly of Organic/Inorganic Building Molecules with π–π Interactions†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1526–1535, May 23, 2008
How to Cite
Yang, L., Peng, H., Huang, K., Mague, J. T., Li, H. and Lu, Y. (2008), Hierarchical Assembly of Organic/Inorganic Building Molecules with π–π Interactions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1526–1535. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700673
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!