The research has been carried out with the support of the Soft Matter Cryo-TEM Research Unit at the Eindhoven University of Technology. We thank Svetlana van Bavel for her valuable assistance. This work was funded by NanoNed and by the Interreg program OLED+.
Energy Transfer and Polarized Emission in Cadmium Selenide Nanocrystal Solids with Mixed Dimensionality†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 3829–3835, December, 2007
How to Cite
Chin, P. T. K., Hikmet, R. A. M., Meskers, S. C. J. and Janssen, R. A. J. (2007), Energy Transfer and Polarized Emission in Cadmium Selenide Nanocrystal Solids with Mixed Dimensionality. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3829–3835. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700683
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2007
- Soft Matter Cryo-TEM Research
- Eindhoven University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!