This work has been supported by the European Union (HETEROMOLMAT, STRP 516982) the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (MEC) (MAT2007-61584, CSD2007-00010 and MAT2004-05168) the Czech Ministry of Education (grant no. LC-510), and the Generalitat Valenciana. H.J.B. acknowledges the support of the Program “Ramon y Cajal” of the MEC.
Inverted Solution Processable OLEDs Using a Metal Oxide as an Electron Injection Contact.†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 145–150, January, 2008
How to Cite
Bolink, H. J., Coronado, E., Repetto, D., Sessolo, M., Barea, E. M., Bisquert, J., Garcia-Belmonte, G., Prochazka, J. and Kavan, L. (2008), Inverted Solution Processable OLEDs Using a Metal Oxide as an Electron Injection Contact. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 145–150. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700686
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2007
- European Union. Grant Number: HETEROMOLMAT, STRP 516982
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science (MEC). Grant Numbers: MAT2007-61584, CSD2007-00010, MAT2004-05168
- Czech Ministry of Education. Grant Number: LC-510
- Generalitat Valenciana
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!