The authors acknowledge F. Luiszer (University of Colorado) for his assistance with ICP-AES analysis; J. A. McCormick and A. Cavanaugh (University of Colorado) for XPS analysis; and G. D. Zhan (Smith Technologies) for assisting with a portion of the TEM work. This work was sponsored in part by the National Science Foundation (Grant # DMI-0420046) and the NASA Graduate Student Researchers Program.
Atomic Layer Deposition of UV-Absorbing ZnO Films on SiO2 and TiO2 Nanoparticles Using a Fluidized Bed Reactor†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 607–615, February 22, 2008
How to Cite
King, D. M., Liang, X., Carney, C. S., Hakim, L. F., Li, P. and Weimer, A. W. (2008), Atomic Layer Deposition of UV-Absorbing ZnO Films on SiO2 and TiO2 Nanoparticles Using a Fluidized Bed Reactor. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 607–615. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700705
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMI-0420046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!