Financial support from NHTRDP973 (2007CB613301), NSF of China (20773601, 20673053 and 20373024), British American Tobacco (BAT), and Analysis Center of Nanjing University is gratefully acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Multiple Functionalization of Mesoporous Silica in One-Pot: Direct Synthesis of Aluminum-Containing Plugged SBA-15 from Aqueous Nitrate Solutions†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 82–94, January, 2008
How to Cite
Wu, Z. Y., Wang, H. J., Zhuang, T. T., Sun, L. B., Wang, Y. M. and Zhu, J. H. (2008), Multiple Functionalization of Mesoporous Silica in One-Pot: Direct Synthesis of Aluminum-Containing Plugged SBA-15 from Aqueous Nitrate Solutions. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 82–94. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700706
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2007
- NHTRDP973. Grant Number: 2007CB613301
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 20773601, 20673053, 20373024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!