This work is financially supported by Center of Advanced Bionanosystems of Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
New Nanostructured TiO2 for Direct Electrochemistry and Glucose Sensor Applications†
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 591–599, February 22, 2008
How to Cite
Bao, S.-J., Li, C. M., Zang, J.-F., Cui, X.-Q., Qiao, Y. and Guo, J. (2008), New Nanostructured TiO2 for Direct Electrochemistry and Glucose Sensor Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 591–599. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700728
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2007
- Center of Advanced Bionanosystems of Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!