This work was equally supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korea government (MOST) (R01-2006-000-11066-0) and the SRC program of MOST/KOSEF through the Center for Intelligent Nano-Bio Materials at Ewha Womans University (R11-2005-008-00000-0). D. K. acknowledges Soongsil University for financial support. The authors are supported by the Brain Korea 21(BK 21) fellowship from the Ministry of Education of Korea.
The Directional Peeling Effect of Nanostructured Rigiflex Molds on Liquid-Crystal Devices: Liquid-Crystal Alignment and Optical Properties†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1340–1347, April 25, 2008
How to Cite
Kim, J. B., Lim, J. R., Park, J. S., Ahn, H. J., Lee, M. J., Jo, S. J., Kim, M., Kang, D., Lee, S. J., Kim, Y. S. and Baik, H. K. (2008), The Directional Peeling Effect of Nanostructured Rigiflex Molds on Liquid-Crystal Devices: Liquid-Crystal Alignment and Optical Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1340–1347. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700747
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2007
- Korea government (MOST). Grant Number: (R01-2006-000-11066-0)
- SRC program of MOST/KOSEF through the Center for Intelligent Nano-Bio Materials at Ewha Womans University.. Grant Number: (R11-2005-008-00000-0)
- Soongsil University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!