Funding for this work was provided by the National Science Foundation (DMR-0094273 and CHE-0503777) and Wayne State University Institute of Manufacturing Research.
Synthesis and Characterization of Discrete Nickel Phosphide Nanoparticles: Effect of Surface Ligation Chemistry on Catalytic Hydrodesulfurization of Thiophene†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 3933–3939, December, 2007
How to Cite
Senevirathne, K., Burns, A. W., Bussell, M. E. and Brock, S. L. (2007), Synthesis and Characterization of Discrete Nickel Phosphide Nanoparticles: Effect of Surface Ligation Chemistry on Catalytic Hydrodesulfurization of Thiophene. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3933–3939. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700758
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0094273, CHE-0503777
- Wayne State University Institute of Manufacturing Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!