This work is partially supported by the EU-funded Project OLAS (contract No. 015034). The authors thank Merck for PTAA that has been provided through the EU-funded Integrated Project POLYAPPLY (contract No. 507143). S. Schols thanks the FWO Vlaanderen for financial support.
An Organic Light-Emitting Diode with Field-Effect Electron Transport†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 136–144, January, 2008
How to Cite
Schols, S., Verlaak, S., Rolin, C., Cheyns, D., Genoe, J. and Heremans, P. (2008), An Organic Light-Emitting Diode with Field-Effect Electron Transport. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 136–144. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700769
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2007
- EU-funded Project OLAS. Grant Number: 015034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!