Financial support was provided by CCMX and Nanoprim. We thank Dr. F. Krumeich (EMEZ) for microscopic analysis and discussions with Prof. Gouma from SUNY Stony Brook, NY.
Optimal Doping for Enhanced SnO2 Sensitivity and Thermal Stability†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 13, pages 1969–1976, July 9, 2008
How to Cite
Tricoli, A., Graf, M. and Pratsinis, S. E. (2008), Optimal Doping for Enhanced SnO2 Sensitivity and Thermal Stability. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 1969–1976. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700784
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2007
- CCMX and Nanoprim
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!