We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the ERA-Chemistry project SurConFold, the EU through the Marie Curie RTNs PRAIRIES (MRTN-CT-2006-035810) and THREADMILL (MRTN-CT-2006-036040), EST – SUPER (MEST-CT-2004-008128), the ESF-SONS2-SUPRAMATES project, the Regione Emilia-Romagna PRIITT Nanofaber Net-Lab, and the University of Namur.
Organic Reactivity in Confined Spaces under Scanning Tunneling Microscopy Control: Tailoring the Nanoscale World†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 3689–3693, December, 2007
How to Cite
Piot, L., Bonifazi, D. and Samorì, P. (2007), Organic Reactivity in Confined Spaces under Scanning Tunneling Microscopy Control: Tailoring the Nanoscale World. Adv. Funct. Mater., 17: 3689–3693. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700785
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
- ERA-Chemistry project SurConFold
- EU through the Marie Curie RTNs PRAIRIES. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-035810
- THREADMILL. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-036040
- EST – SUPER. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2004-008128
- ESF-SONS2-SUPRAMATES project
- Regione Emilia-Romagna PRIITT Nanofaber Net-Lab
- University of Namur
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!