The authors thank the Ministry of Economy (95-EC-17-A-08-S1-042) for support of this research and the National Center for High-Performance Computing (Account number: u32chc04) of the Republic of China for providing computing time.
The Photophysical Properties of Dipyrenylbenzenes and Their Application as Exceedingly Efficient Blue Emitters for Electroluminescent Devices†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 67–75, January, 2008
How to Cite
Wu, K.-C., Ku, P.-J., Lin, C.-S., Shih, H.-T., Wu, F.-I., Huang, M.-J., Lin, J.-J., Chen, I.-C. and Cheng, C.-H. (2008), The Photophysical Properties of Dipyrenylbenzenes and Their Application as Exceedingly Efficient Blue Emitters for Electroluminescent Devices. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 67–75. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700803
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2007
- Ministry of Economy. Grant Number: 95-EC-17-A-08-S1-042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!