The authors thank Professor Ulli Scherf for the kind gift of the cationic conjugated polymer. They acknowledge the Medical Research Council (MRC) and CENAMPS for funding via the Durham University Photonic Materials Institute.
Effect of Surfactant on FRET and Quenching in DNA Sequence Detection Using Conjugated Polymers†
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 2498–2509, September 10, 2008
How to Cite
Attar, H. A. A. and Monkman, A. P. (2008), Effect of Surfactant on FRET and Quenching in DNA Sequence Detection Using Conjugated Polymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 18: 2498–2509. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200700809
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2007
- Durham University Photonic Materials Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!